Advanced Manufacturing Support Team
It is inevitably required to devise and/or maintain variety of advanced research instruments and equipments to promote and support laboratories for wide ranges of research fields from fundamental to practical phases. The main duty of our team is to develop those instruments required by researchers, and also this duty should be conducted consequently from concept design to manufacture through detailed design and instrumentation. Our team also deals with improvement and maintenance of working scientific experimental equipments. For these purposes, we are constantly making efforts to improve our design, manufacturing and engineering capabilities for rapid services.
Engineering, Interdisciplinary science and engineering
Production technology, mechanical machining, laser machining, CAD/CAM/CAE, 3D printer
- Design, manufacturing, modification and development of experimental apparatuses
- Facility management of the machine shop and technical assistance for project
- Advanced manufacturing development and support such as 3D printer or ultraprecision machining
Examples of manufactured components for scientific apparatuses
- Ishizuka M., Mikami M., Leys J. F., Shao Y., Yamada Y., and S. Heidenreich.: “Power law relation between size-resolved vertical dust flux and friction velocity measured in a fallow wheat field”, Aeolian Research, 12, pp.87-99, (2014).
- Abulaiti, A., Kimura, R., Shinoda, M., Kurosaki, Y., Mikami, M., Ishizuka, M., Yamada, Y., Nishihara, E., Gantsetseg, B.: “An observational study of saltation and dust emission in a hotspot of Mongolia”, Aeolian Research.2014.05.002, pp.169-176, (2014).
- Yamazawa, K., Teshima, Y., Watanabe, Y., Ikegami, Y., Fujiyoshi, M., Oouchi, S., Kaneko, T.: “Three-Dimensional Model Fabricated by Layered Manufacturing for Visually Handicapped Persons to Trace Heart Shape”, Springer, LNCS 7383, 505-508, (2012).
- Oouchi, S., Yamazawa, K., Secchi, L.: “Reproduction of Tactile Paintings for Visual Impairments Utilized Three-Dimensional Modeling System and the Effect of Difference in the Painting Size on Tactile Perception”, Springer, LNCS 6180, 527-533, (2010).
- Yamazawa, K., Hashizume, D., Nakao, A., Anzai, M., Narahara, H., Suzuki, H.: “Proposal for Artificial Bone Formation using Powder-layered Manufacturing: Surface and Internal Chemical Composition of Formed Artificial Bone”, Transactions of the Japanese Society for Medical and Biological Engineering, Vol.47 No. 4, 359-365, (2009).
|Yutaka Yamagata||Team Leader|
|Kenji Yamazawa||Deputy Team Leader|
|Shigeru Ikeda||Senior Research Scientist|
|Susumu Shimoda||Senior Technical Scientist|
|Kei Sunouchi||Senior Technical Scientist|
|Takeshi Fujimoto||Technical Staff Ⅰ|
|Masaharu Watanuki||Technical Staff Ⅰ|
|Masahiro Takeda||Technical Staff Ⅰ|